Hormonal remedy for transsexual * persons: thorough personal experience
Adapted out-of: Gardner, Ivy and you may Secure, Joshua D. 2013 Advances on the way to best healthcare having transgender customers. Current Thoughts into the Endocrinology, Diabetes and Carrying excess fat 20(6): 553-558.
Male-to-girls transsex- uals inform you gender-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smelling odorous steroid drugs
- To help you increase transgender individuals’ access to healthcare, new approach to transgender treatments needs to be general and you will obtainable to physicians within the several specialization.
- A practical target having hormonal procedures to possess transgender boys (FTM) should be to increase testosterone profile into normal men psychological assortment (300–a lot of ng/dl) by administering testosterone.
- A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender women (MTF) is to decrease testosterone levels to the normal female range (30–100 ng/dl) without supra- physiological levels of estradiol (<200 pg/ml) by administering an antiandrogen and estrogen.
- Transgender teenagers often have secure gender identities and can be provided with GnRH analogs to help you prevents adolescence up to capable proceed that have hormones therapy as early as many years sixteen.
Male-to-ladies transsex- uals tell you sex-atypical hypothalamus activation when smell odorous steroids
- Testosterone undecanoate* 160–240mg/day
Male-to-ladies transsex- uals let you know gender-atypical hypothalamus activation when smell odorous steroids
- Testosterone enanthate otherwise cypionate 50–200mg/times otherwise one hundred–200mg/two weeks
- Testosterone undecanoate a lot of mg/several weeks
Male-to-women transsex- uals let you know gender-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smelling odorous steroid drugs
- Testosterone 1% solution 2.5 – 10 g/day
- Testosterone plot dos.5 – 7.5 milligrams/date
cuatro. Gorin-Lazard An excellent, Baumstarck K, Boyer L, mais aussi al. Is hormonal procedures related *that have better made out of life in the transsexuals? A mix-sectional analysis. J Gender Med 2012; 9:531–541.
5. Obedin-Maliver J, Goldsmith Es, Stewart L, et al. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and you may transgender-related content inside undergraduate medical knowledge. J Have always been Med Assoc 2011; – 977.
six. Safe JD, Tangpricha V. From the shadows: it is the right time to popular treatment for transgender clients. Endocrine Pract 2008; – 250.
eight. Reiner WG, Gearhart JP. Discordant sexual title in certain hereditary men having cloacal exstrophy tasked to help you lady intercourse from the birth. N Engl J Med 2004; – 341.
J Intercourse Med 2008; 5:1892–1897
8. Meyer-Bahlburg HFL. Gender title benefit into the girls-increased 46,XY per- sons that have penile agenesis, cloacal exstrophy of your own bladder, or penile ablation. Arch Sex Behav 2005; – 438.
nine. Zhou J-Letter, Hofman MA, Gooren LJG, Swaab DF. A gender difference in the human brain and its particular relation to transsexuality. Character 1995; – 70.
ten. Kruijver FP, Zhou JN, Pond CW, ainsi que al. Male-to-ladies transsexuals provides female neuron numbers inside the an excellent limbic nucleus. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000; – 204z
several. Rametti G, Carrillo B, Go ?mez-Gil Age, mais aussi al. Light count microstructure in females to male transsexuals in advance of get across-intercourse hormone procedures. A great diffusion tensor imaging studies. J Psychiatr Res 2011; – 204.
15. Liao L-Yards, Audi L, Magritte E, ainsi que al. Determinant affairs away from gender label: a discourse. J Pediatr Urol 2012; 8:597–601.
sixteen. Industry Elite group Association to have Transgender Wellness. Standards away from care for the fitness away from transsexual, transgender, and you will sex nonconforming anybody. seventh ed.; 2011. 20V7%20-%202011%20WPATH.pdf (Reached on )
17. Hembree Wc, Cohen-Kettenis P, Delemarre-van de Waal HA, mais aussi al. Endo- crine treatment of transsexual people: an enthusiastic Endocrine Community interracial cupid online clinical behavior guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2009; – 3154.
20. Bockting WO, Miner MH, Swinburne Romine Re also, mais aussi al. Stigma, mental health, * and you will strength from inside the an online take to of Us transgender people. Are J Personal Wellness 2013; – 951.
21. Olshan JS, Spack NP, Eimicke T, ainsi que al. Analysis of your own efficacy out of sandwich-cutaneous management from testosterone from inside the lady so you can men transexuals and you may hypogonadal males. Endocr Rev 2013; 34:(03_MeetingAbstracts): MON- 594.
twenty two. Nagarasi-Pasha M, Tang WHW. The brand new character out of aldosterone receptor antagonists from the management of cardiovascular system failure: an improvement. Cleve Clin J Med 2012; – 639.
23. Asscheman H, Giltay EJ, Megens JAJ, et al. An extended-term follow-upwards study of death inside transsexuals being treated having get across-intercourse hormonal. Eur J Endocrinol 2011; – 642.
twenty four. Wierckx K, Mueller S, Weyers S, ainsi que al. Long-term evaluation out-of mix-intercourse * hormones treatment when you look at the transsexual persons. J Intercourse Med 2012; 9:2641–2651.
twenty-five. Wallien MSC, Cohen-Kettenis PT. Psychosexual consequence of intercourse-dysphoric children. J Are Acad Son Adolesc Psychiatry 2008; – 1423. 26. Cohen-Kettenis PT, Delemarre-van de- Waal HA, Gooren LJG. The treating teenage transsexuals: switching insights.
twenty-seven. De Vries ALC, Steensma TD, Doreleijers TAH, Cohen-Kettenis PT. Puberty suppression inside kids that have sex label problems: a potential follow-upwards studies. J Gender Med 2011; 8:2276 – 2283.
28. Safer JD, Pearce Durante. A straightforward guides posts alter enhanced scientific beginner comfort having transgender medication. Endocrine Pract 2013; –44.